Friday, December 09, 2005

prayer request

May I be so bold to ask for prayers for myself this next week. I have been invited to interview for a position that I have wanted and worked towards for a long time. No, I mean a really Long Time. May God's will be done. I have worked long and hard to get to this opportunity. It is so close yet so far still. I am most grateful for the opportunity but the bottom line is that I want to leave them no choice but to pick me... which is a very strange thing to be praying for.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

will definietly pray! do you know what day the interview will be? May God grant you the desires of your heart...

Gabe said...

we will pray unto the Lord!

mamachurchmouse said...

alleluia!

we will pray.

Matthew Francis said...

We're adding our prayers!