Thursday, March 30, 2006

Don't forget!!!

Just a reminder about the baby shower for the two newest
additions to the St. Herman's family.
We will celebrate the birth and life of
Elizabeth and Thomas
on
Saturday April 8th from 1-4pm.
Andrea Folster has agreed to host this
event at her house in Langley.
Hope to see you all (the women portion of "all") there!
******************
And while I am here I might as well send out a
reminder about the cleaning party
(if I call it a party does it make it more fun?)
on Saturday April 15th at the church.
Contact Mr. Kurt for more information
(such as times and duties etc)

3 comments:

kimberley francis said...

I may be going to Kelowna that weekend, now.

Muryn would I be able to send a package with you, if that ends up being the case?

elizabeth said...

wish i could come; those two little ones must be so beautiful to see... :)

RW said...

And if you have anything you want to contribute to the stroller fund - see Ramona on sunday. apr 2nd